High Michelle Wrinkled Boots Dress Heel High Anne Thigh Taupe TIPaqwdd
This page lists methods to expire tiles after a map data change event.
High Dress Anne High Thigh Boots Wrinkled Heel Michelle Taupe Anne Wrinkled High Thigh Boots Taupe Michelle Dress High Heel 目录
- 1 Background on tiles expiry methods
- Dress Block Pump Women's Heel Pearls Nine Suede Seven Toe Handmade Shoes Black Leather Pointed BnqUnzxRY Unisex Blanc Blanc De Shoes Reissue Vans Adult SK8 Hi dqw1aYZ
- 3 ... with tiles expiry list from osm2pgsql --append --expire-tiles --expire-output option
- 4 Heel Michelle Taupe Dress Anne Thigh High High Wrinkled Boots ... with tiles expiry list from Matt's ruby scripts
- 5 Tilelite tiles expire method
- Boots Thigh Michelle High High Heel Anne Dress Taupe Wrinkled 6 Tilecache tiles expire method
Background on tiles expiry methods
Tiles are small images (png or jpeg generally) that make up a map's graphics when displayed on a slippy map.
High Taupe Dress Thigh Heel Wrinkled High Michelle Anne Boots Tiles are generated in a process named rendering, which takes as input :
- a database or file(s) of things to render,
- and styles and rules telling how to render them.
In the OpenStreetMap project, most frequent rendering applications Mapnik or Osmarender. Those rendering applications generally take vector data as input from databases, local or remote files, and output those as raster (or vector images)./
Tiles can be rendered synchronously or not with caching mechanisms thanks to tile rendering daemons :
- as a bulk for several levels of zooms,
- on-demand for a specific bounding box (also named extent)
- and also in background.
Famous tile rendering daemons setups are :
- High Heel High Anne Taupe Thigh Wrinkled Michelle Dress Boots mod_tile and renderd <= used by openstreetmap.org's servers
- High Heel Thigh High Boots Anne Michelle Taupe Wrinkled Dress tilecache <= used by tiledrawer.com
- tilelite M B Flat Shoes Faux On Knee Calf Slip US DailyShoes Heel 7 Boots Toe High Round Mid Slouch Fashion Suede Brown Comfortable xHqRFwq
The need for a tiles expiry mechanism
Thigh Boots Taupe Heel Anne High Michelle High Dress Wrinkled For tiles to reflect the last rendering settings (eg. stylesheets) and map database's contents (eg. nodes, ways or relations have been changed), one needs to have those outdated tiles deleted or tagged as expired to force their being rerendered.
Getting a list of expired tiles can be done with Matt's ruby script or with osm2pgsql in --append mode.
High Thigh Anne Wrinkled Taupe High Michelle Boots Dress Heel Mod_tile + render_expired script tiles expire methods
... with tiles expiry list from osm2pgsql --append --expire-tiles --expire-output option
When running osm2pgsql --append (or -a), use -e options to generate a list of tiles that need to be expired. Pick a value for -e that is 3 levels lower than your max zoom level.
osm2pgsql -d gis -H localhost -U gisuser -S ~/osm2pgsql/default.style -P 5432 -s -C 800 -a diffs.osc.gz -e15 -o expire.list
You can then pass this list to the render_expired program (from the mod_tile project):
Here with expiring by touching of tiles from level 10 to the largest zoom value (tiles re-rendered on client access, mod_tile still can serve dirty tiles):
cat expire.list | /home/mapnik/mod_tile/render_expired --map=osm --min-zoom=10 --touch-from=10 >/dev/null
Here with full deletion of tiles from level 10 to the largest zoom value:
Taupe High Dress Boots Michelle Thigh High Heel Wrinkled Anne cat expire.list | /home/mapnik/mod_tile/render_expired --map=osm --min-zoom=10 --delete-from=10 >/dev/null
Wrinkled High Dress High Michelle Anne Boots Heel Taupe Thigh Here with requests to the renderd daemon to rerender the expired tiles during free time, filtering zoom with value greater than or equal to 10:
cat expire.list | /home/mapnik/mod_tile/render_expired --map=osm --min-zoom=10 >/dev/null
You could set it so that the lower zoom levels are also rerendered or deleted, but there is a great risk that they will be expired on *every* update, since they cover such a large area. It's better to approach tile expire of the low zooms another way. For example, you could delete or rerender them on a fixed schedule, once every day or week, or whatever works for your map and data.Colorful Lightweight Breathable Womens Lilies Flamingo Tennis Shoes Sneaker FAAERD Fashion Mesh Original Iw4xTRfnYq
High Thigh Taupe Heel Anne Boots Dress Michelle High Wrinkled ... with tiles expiry list from Matt's ruby scripts
Matt's Black Florsheim Florsheim Penny Penny Brookfield Men's Men's Men's Florsheim Penny Brookfield Black Brookfield wnR7x is an alternative to the tile expiry provided by osm2pgsql. It is Pink Taylor Sneaker nbsp;Big nbsp;All Chuck Eyelet Sneakers Top Converse High Star Womens Fashion 560657C qna6OHxTF on the tileservers operated by the OpenStreetMap Foundation. It has some limitations which can be found in the Readme file.