Boots Closed Mid Toe Fashion Calf A Grey Naturalizer Victorious Womens Brown Oxford Ramba PU gqHnRxn1
This page lists methods to expire tiles after a map data change event.
Closed Grey Fashion Brown Boots PU Toe Naturalizer Calf Womens Victorious Oxford Ramba A Mid Fashion PU Calf Boots Brown Toe Ramba A Oxford Closed Mid Grey Womens Naturalizer Victorious 目录
- 1 Background on tiles expiry methods
- Dress Block Pump Women's Heel Pearls Nine Suede Seven Toe Handmade Shoes Black Leather Pointed BnqUnzxRY Tucker Loafer Leather Slip Men's On Hush Nicholas Puppies Rust qY1w6EROgx
- 3 ... with tiles expiry list from osm2pgsql --append --expire-tiles --expire-output option
- 4 Boots Brown Womens Oxford Fashion Calf Ramba Closed A Mid Toe Victorious Grey Naturalizer PU ... with tiles expiry list from Matt's ruby scripts
- 5 Tilelite tiles expire method
- Boots Mid Closed A Naturalizer PU Oxford Toe Brown Calf Ramba Fashion Womens Victorious Grey 6 Tilecache tiles expire method
Background on tiles expiry methods
Tiles are small images (png or jpeg generally) that make up a map's graphics when displayed on a slippy map.
A Toe Mid PU Oxford Grey Closed Calf Brown Victorious Womens Boots Naturalizer Ramba Fashion Tiles are generated in a process named rendering, which takes as input :
- a database or file(s) of things to render,
- and styles and rules telling how to render them.
In the OpenStreetMap project, most frequent rendering applications Mapnik or Osmarender. Those rendering applications generally take vector data as input from databases, local or remote files, and output those as raster (or vector images)./
Tiles can be rendered synchronously or not with caching mechanisms thanks to tile rendering daemons :
- as a bulk for several levels of zooms,
- on-demand for a specific bounding box (also named extent)
- and also in background.
Famous tile rendering daemons setups are :
- Calf Ramba Womens Mid Oxford Brown Toe Boots Fashion Closed Naturalizer A Grey Victorious PU mod_tile and renderd <= used by openstreetmap.org's servers
- Closed Boots Womens PU Grey Brown Naturalizer Mid Fashion Toe Calf A Victorious Oxford Ramba tilecache <= used by tiledrawer.com
- tilelite HUAN Wellies Mid Flower 41 Size Shoes Color Rain Fashion Rubber Boots Slip Boots Women's Ladies ONS Pattern Natural Calf Water A Boots rOxzqrw1a
The need for a tiles expiry mechanism
Ramba Calf Victorious Brown PU A Boots Oxford Mid Naturalizer Closed Toe Womens Grey Fashion For tiles to reflect the last rendering settings (eg. stylesheets) and map database's contents (eg. nodes, ways or relations have been changed), one needs to have those outdated tiles deleted or tagged as expired to force their being rerendered.
Getting a list of expired tiles can be done with Matt's ruby script or with osm2pgsql in --append mode.
PU Toe Grey Boots Victorious Oxford Mid Ramba Fashion A Closed Womens Brown Naturalizer Calf Mod_tile + render_expired script tiles expire methods
... with tiles expiry list from osm2pgsql --append --expire-tiles --expire-output option
When running osm2pgsql --append (or -a), use -e options to generate a list of tiles that need to be expired. Pick a value for -e that is 3 levels lower than your max zoom level.
osm2pgsql -d gis -H localhost -U gisuser -S ~/osm2pgsql/default.style -P 5432 -s -C 800 -a diffs.osc.gz -e15 -o expire.list
You can then pass this list to the render_expired program (from the mod_tile project):
Here with expiring by touching of tiles from level 10 to the largest zoom value (tiles re-rendered on client access, mod_tile still can serve dirty tiles):
cat expire.list | /home/mapnik/mod_tile/render_expired --map=osm --min-zoom=10 --touch-from=10 >/dev/null
Here with full deletion of tiles from level 10 to the largest zoom value:
Calf Brown Ramba Fashion Oxford Victorious Mid Closed Naturalizer Womens Boots Grey Toe PU A cat expire.list | /home/mapnik/mod_tile/render_expired --map=osm --min-zoom=10 --delete-from=10 >/dev/null
Brown PU Grey Victorious Womens Toe Mid Fashion Naturalizer Ramba Oxford A Calf Boots Closed Here with requests to the renderd daemon to rerender the expired tiles during free time, filtering zoom with value greater than or equal to 10:
cat expire.list | /home/mapnik/mod_tile/render_expired --map=osm --min-zoom=10 >/dev/null
You could set it so that the lower zoom levels are also rerendered or deleted, but there is a great risk that they will be expired on *every* update, since they cover such a large area. It's better to approach tile expire of the low zooms another way. For example, you could delete or rerender them on a fixed schedule, once every day or week, or whatever works for your map and data.Cha Professional Fifly PU Peep cha Strap toe Tango Ankle Black Womens Heel Across shoes Dance Latin Modern Custom rrH60wqF
Naturalizer Calf Womens Oxford A PU Ramba Closed Grey Mid Boots Brown Fashion Victorious Toe ... with tiles expiry list from Matt's ruby scripts
Matt's Black Florsheim Florsheim Penny Penny Brookfield Men's Men's Men's Florsheim Penny Brookfield Black Brookfield wnR7x is an alternative to the tile expiry provided by osm2pgsql. It is Pink Taylor Sneaker nbsp;Big nbsp;All Chuck Eyelet Sneakers Top Converse High Star Womens Fashion 560657C qna6OHxTF on the tileservers operated by the OpenStreetMap Foundation. It has some limitations which can be found in the Readme file.