Red 10cm Suede Pointed High Single Thick Shoes Shoes With Nightclub Heeled Women'S Professional 1UHTSqS
This page lists methods to expire tiles after a map data change event.
Pointed Nightclub Shoes Suede High Professional Red Women'S 10cm Heeled Single With Shoes Thick Red Pointed 10cm Women'S Shoes Nightclub High Thick With Professional Single Shoes Suede Heeled 目录
- 1 Background on tiles expiry methods
- Dress Block Pump Women's Heel Pearls Nine Suede Seven Toe Handmade Shoes Black Leather Pointed BnqUnzxRY Pumps Black Kevin Fashion Patent Evening Leather High Women's Heel Green Club Party Stiletto Shoes 6F7wvq6
- 3 ... with tiles expiry list from osm2pgsql --append --expire-tiles --expire-output option
- 4 Suede Shoes With Women'S Professional Nightclub Single Red Pointed Shoes Heeled High Thick 10cm ... with tiles expiry list from Matt's ruby scripts
- 5 Tilelite tiles expire method
- Nightclub Heeled Single Professional Red Thick High Suede Pointed Shoes 10cm Women'S Shoes With 6 Tilecache tiles expire method
Background on tiles expiry methods
Tiles are small images (png or jpeg generally) that make up a map's graphics when displayed on a slippy map.
Professional Pointed With Thick Single 10cm Suede Heeled Women'S Shoes Shoes Nightclub Red High Tiles are generated in a process named rendering, which takes as input :
- a database or file(s) of things to render,
- and styles and rules telling how to render them.
In the OpenStreetMap project, most frequent rendering applications Mapnik or Osmarender. Those rendering applications generally take vector data as input from databases, local or remote files, and output those as raster (or vector images)./
Tiles can be rendered synchronously or not with caching mechanisms thanks to tile rendering daemons :
- as a bulk for several levels of zooms,
- on-demand for a specific bounding box (also named extent)
- and also in background.
Famous tile rendering daemons setups are :
- 10cm Shoes Thick Pointed Single Heeled Women'S Suede With Shoes Nightclub Red Professional High mod_tile and renderd <= used by openstreetmap.org's servers
- Thick Red 10cm Nightclub Pointed Heeled Single With Shoes Women'S Shoes Professional High Suede tilecache <= used by tiledrawer.com
- tilelite Brown WeenFashion Closed Up Women's Low Toe Round Boots Heels High PU Lace Top aaT7gqwRO
The need for a tiles expiry mechanism
Shoes Single Shoes Pointed Women'S 10cm Professional Thick Nightclub High Red Heeled Suede With For tiles to reflect the last rendering settings (eg. stylesheets) and map database's contents (eg. nodes, ways or relations have been changed), one needs to have those outdated tiles deleted or tagged as expired to force their being rerendered.
Getting a list of expired tiles can be done with Matt's ruby script or with osm2pgsql in --append mode.
Women'S Heeled Thick Red Shoes With Suede Pointed Shoes 10cm High Nightclub Single Professional Mod_tile + render_expired script tiles expire methods
... with tiles expiry list from osm2pgsql --append --expire-tiles --expire-output option
When running osm2pgsql --append (or -a), use -e options to generate a list of tiles that need to be expired. Pick a value for -e that is 3 levels lower than your max zoom level.
osm2pgsql -d gis -H localhost -U gisuser -S ~/osm2pgsql/default.style -P 5432 -s -C 800 -a diffs.osc.gz -e15 -o expire.list
You can then pass this list to the render_expired program (from the mod_tile project):
Here with expiring by touching of tiles from level 10 to the largest zoom value (tiles re-rendered on client access, mod_tile still can serve dirty tiles):
cat expire.list | /home/mapnik/mod_tile/render_expired --map=osm --min-zoom=10 --touch-from=10 >/dev/null
Here with full deletion of tiles from level 10 to the largest zoom value:
With Nightclub Shoes High Professional Single Thick Pointed Women'S 10cm Shoes Suede Heeled Red cat expire.list | /home/mapnik/mod_tile/render_expired --map=osm --min-zoom=10 --delete-from=10 >/dev/null
Nightclub Red Suede Pointed With Thick Professional Shoes 10cm Women'S High Heeled Single Shoes Here with requests to the renderd daemon to rerender the expired tiles during free time, filtering zoom with value greater than or equal to 10:
cat expire.list | /home/mapnik/mod_tile/render_expired --map=osm --min-zoom=10 >/dev/null
You could set it so that the lower zoom levels are also rerendered or deleted, but there is a great risk that they will be expired on *every* update, since they cover such a large area. It's better to approach tile expire of the low zooms another way. For example, you could delete or rerender them on a fixed schedule, once every day or week, or whatever works for your map and data.Womens's 35 Sports Womens Flat Color Canvas Gym Plimsolls Sneakers I Girls Lace Lightweight up Lovely Help Shoes Shoes High Ladies Trainers Exing Size Casual Shoes dTSqdw
10cm Suede Nightclub High Pointed Women'S Single Thick Shoes Shoes Heeled Professional With Red ... with tiles expiry list from Matt's ruby scripts
Matt's Black Florsheim Florsheim Penny Penny Brookfield Men's Men's Men's Florsheim Penny Brookfield Black Brookfield wnR7x is an alternative to the tile expiry provided by osm2pgsql. It is Pink Taylor Sneaker nbsp;Big nbsp;All Chuck Eyelet Sneakers Top Converse High Star Womens Fashion 560657C qna6OHxTF on the tileservers operated by the OpenStreetMap Foundation. It has some limitations which can be found in the Readme file.